Support Act One When You Shop at Fry's
Support Act One When You Shop at Fry’s Food Stores
It’s easy to help Act One when you grocery shop at any Fry’s Food Store! Just connect your Fry’s VIP card to Act One, and every time you shop your purchase total will increase the percentage of the donation that Act One receives from the Fry’s Community Rewards fund each quarter. It doesn’t cost anything to enroll and benefit Act One!
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Visit https://www.frysfood.com/topic/new-community-rewards-program and click the ENROLL NOW button.
2. If you have never created a Fry’s Community Rewards account, click Register in the upper right corner. Create an account and link your Fry’s VIP card to this account. You can also use your alt ID number (probably your phone number). If you don’t have a Fry’s VIP Card, you can get a Digital VIP Card at this step. If you have already created a Fry’s Community Rewards account, simply SIGN IN.
3. You’ll be prompted to Find Your Organization. Simply type in Act One. Choose Act One # 47179 and hit ENROLL.
4. That’s it! Whenever you use your Fry’s VIP Card, the amount you spend will be “credited” to Act One, and we will receive a percentage of $500,000 that Fry’s donates to nonprofits each quarter.
5. Share this with your friends and family. Many Fry’s VIP Cards are not connected to a charity.
If you need assistance enrolling in the Fry’s Community Rewards program, please contact Juliet Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602.343.6227.