A Class Act Giving Program
A Class Act Giving Program of Act One
A Class Act Giving Program welcomes donors who choose to support Act One on an annual basis Your donation helps build a solid financial foundation and allows Act One to continue providing meaningful access to the arts for all. The programs are provided at no cost to students and families in our community.
We are pleased to acknowledge our loyal donors with unique benefits and ways to see our programs in action. Members of A Class Act will be invited to exclusive events, including an annual field trip experience. Act One accepts gifts of cash, checks, credit cards and stock.
Here’s what your investment makes possible:
- $10,000 – provides tickets, busing, teaching materials and books for a dozen classrooms to experience an educational arts field trip (400 students)
- $7,500— provides tickets, busing , accompanying books and teaching materials for 300 classrooms.
- $5,000 – provides tickets, busing and books for six classrooms to experience an educational arts field trip (200 students)
- $2,500 – provides accompanying books that are relevant to the field trip experience for 10 classrooms (350 books)
- $1,200 – sets up one library with Culture Passes for the community
Becoming a donor to A Class Act is easy! Click on one of the levels below to join the A Class Act. We will reach out to you with additional information and details. If you have questions about A Class Act, contact Geri Wright via email or at 602.343.6232.